Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading our digital and cloud journey, among other things by developing solutions to support our transition to cloud.
Welcome to Digital & Cloud Platforms
You’ll be part of a team that is building a Cloud Centre of Excellence. Together with your colleagues, you’ll be responsible for leading our digital and cloud journey. We’re growing our cloud team with people like you to help our internal clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next. We partner with our internal clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting a set of modern architecture principles (Guardrails)
- developing solutions to support our transition to cloud, paving the way for other teams to move fast
- building tools and patterns to ensure maximum re-use of solutions and to reduce the effort to build new products
- developing concepts and tools for charge-back and show-back in a cloud context
- being a change agent for our cloud transformation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with cloud and software development
- have extensive public cloud experience in Azure (Google, AWS)
- have extensive experience with Git/Development Methodologies (operations by code)
- have some experience working with DevOps teams using agile frameworks and CI CD technologies
- preferably also have some experience with cloud security.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 15 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Haythum Auda, Head of Digital & Cloud Platforms, by telephone on +45 99 55 40 90 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.