Would you like to work with the latest technologies and help us develop the next generation of hearing aids enabling our users to hear more, do more and be more than they ever thought possible?
Then grab this unique opportunity and become part of GN Hearing where you will help make life sound better for our users worldwide.
Welcome to the Framework & Tools team
As part of our User Software department, you will join the Framework & Tools team in Ballerup. You will gain 9 skilled colleagues working closely with stakeholders placed in Denmark, Holland, the US and China.
Together, we develop a .NET-based framework to enable the development of future hearing aids as well as the manufacture and fitting of GN’s different generations of hearing aids. In addition, we develop tools that are used by our colleagues to develop, test and configure hearing aids.
We use SAFe® to enhance our agile work processes, and all of us work in the same Scrum team. Furthermore, we are an international team collaborating closely to meet the demands of cutting-edge product development, and we offer flexible working conditions, such as working from home.
“You will join a fast-evolving industry, which is full of disruptive innovations driven by many advanced technologies. Joining us, you will dive deeply into complex – and sometimes very challenging – projects, so you will definitely not get bored,” says Manager Xin Hu.
Develop groundbreaking framework for the hearing aids of tomorrow
You will help us develop a framework to enable the communication and fitting towards different generations of hearing aids via either a wired or wireless (Bluetooth LE) or even an internet connection. Today, the framework mainly runs on Windows PC, but you will help us expand it – to e.g. mobile apps and cloud-based solutions.
Working in a Scrum team together with our developers, architect and scrum master, you will engage in all development phases and work with both continuous integration, automation, unit testing and quality control as you:
- Participate in daily meetings where we coordinate and update each other on the ongoing projects
- Translate customer requests into actionable system demands for the framework
- Lead and collaborate on the design and implementation
- Ensure quality by writing sufficient automated tests around new or existing functionality
- Document the development effort to meet legal requirements for medical devices
Senior developer with strong focus on quality
- You have 5+ years’ experience from a similar role working with strong C# programming skills
- You have some experience with asynchronous programming and writing automated tests
- You are able to show a track record of designing robust APIs and writing clean code
- You have a good understanding of agile development methods and software organizations
- It is a plus if you have worked with MVVM, WPF, XAML, Microsoft Azure and REST API
- It is a plus if you have knowledge in Git and Bluetooth Low Energy
- You communicate effortlessly in English – both written and spoken
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 2nd of June 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Xin Hu on + 45 31 77 14 10.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.