Senior Asset Integrity Specialist for offshore wind farms
Would you like to take on the challenge of taking the lead in optimising the maintenance of our assets?
Join us and become the new Senior Asset Integrity Specialist in Business Integrity & Continuity where you’ll be responsible for driving and improving the Preventive Inspection and Maintenance Plans for the fleet of wind turbines. This is done utilising your project management skillset, where you’ll draw on technical competences within risk analysis and evaluation from technical specialists in each relevant field. Business Integrity & Continuity is responsible for the asset integrity management system which ensures technical integrity of the fleet of offshore wind turbines.
Your key tasks will be to
- Project manage continuous updates to the Preventive Inspection and Maintenance Plan
- Define requirements for IT tools required by the organisation to continue working smarter
- Project manage technical deliverables to key external customers
- Take the lead on developing our generic operational strategy within asset integrity management with a persistent focus on driving the costs to the right level to optimise the yield.
The role requires a profound understanding of an operational business with an Asset Integrity Management System, as our organisation is ISO55001 certified. As Senior Asset Integrity Specialist, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the overall strategy for operating assets and for ensuring that this is aligned with and implemented in the different technical fields.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering
- have a strong project management skillset and excellent stakeholder management skills
- have experience from an operating organisation, with a combination of technical understanding and business value/commercial understanding
- have a systematic and proactive approach to your work tasks, which is key for you to succeed in the job
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you thrive in an international environment and have a natural flare for adapting rapidly to change. As your deliverables are highly dependent on internal stakeholders, it’s very important that you have strong project management and communication skills.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Petur Martin Herdalur Head of Business Integrity & Continuity, by telephone on +45 3073 7933 or Morten Knudsen Lead Asset Integrity Specialist, by telephone on +45 9955 4728 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work; approximately 30 days per year.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.