Senior Application Consultant with an interest in Aris and Synergy
Would you like to make a difference and help us implement and develop our systems business processes and QHSE domain?
Join us and become Application Consultant in DRM & QHSE Systems where you’ll be responsible for product backlogs and a scrum team in Malaysia as well as ensuring that IT suppliers live up to their obligations. DRM & QHSE Systems is responsible for document and records management and QHSE systems like Aris and Synergy.
Your key tasks will be to
- describe and prioritise product backlog items
- ensure that our systems are up and running
- ensure that IT suppliers live up to their obligations
- manage a scrum team in Malaysia
- participate in various projects to ensure that they can be maintained afterwards.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree within IT
- have substantial experience with IT projects and the operation of business applications
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you can handle and prioritise many different tasks simultaneously. Previous work experience with suppliers and being able to ensure that they deliver according to SLA agreements will be an advantage. In addition, it will be an advantage if you’ve worked with Aris and Synergy previously.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Lawaetz, Manager for DRM & QHSE Systems, by telephone on +45 9955 7459 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling to Malaysia or to other locations for conferences in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.