Senior Application Consultant with an interest in content collaboration tools
Would you like to make a difference by ensuring that the correct documents and processes are available to the right people?
Join us and become Senior Application Consultant in Collaboration and Productivity where you’ll be responsible for product backlogs and a scrum team in Malaysia as well as ensuring that IT suppliers live up to their obligations.
Your key tasks will be to
- describe and prioritise product backlog items
- ensure that our systems are up and running
- ensure that IT suppliers live up to their obligations
- manage a scrum team in Malaysia
- participate in various projects to ensure that they can be maintained afterwards.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT
- have substantial experience with IT projects and the operation of business applications
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you can handle and prioritise many different tasks simultaneously. Previous work experience with suppliers and being able to ensure that they live up to their obligations will be an advantage. In addition, it’s important that you’re interested in content collaboration tools.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 21 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Lawaetz, Manager for Collaboration & Productivity, by telephone on +45 9955 5974 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling to Malaysia or to other locations for conferences in relation to your work.