Senior Application Architect with flair for innovative solution designs
Can you ensure optimum use of enterprise asset management solutions for SAP, and do you want to be part of an agile, innovative and challenging IT environment with ambitious goals and colleagues?
Join us and become Senior Application Architect in the Logistics department where you’ll be responsible for translating business requirements into concrete solution designs as well as developing and optimising an application architecture that can meet the needs of the business. The Logistics department is responsible for developing and maintaining the supply chain and enterprise asset management solutions of our Group’s SAP ECC solution.
Your key tasks will be to
- convert business requirements into application design
- challenge and improve IT strategies that support the business
- continuously develop and optimise the use of our solutions, ensuring that they support the IT strategies that support the business
- ensure availability of the necessary documentation for our solutions
- liaise with the business, partners and the development team.
In addition, you’ll ensure a precise and motivating dialogue.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree (e.g. in engineering, information technology or business administration)
- have solid experience working as an application architect within SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Mobile and Document Solutions
- are proactive and can approach decision-makers diplomatically
- thrive in an international environment and can build good relationships with partners and colleagues
- can actualise IT strategies into application architecture.
Furthermore, you have experience working in an agile environment such as SAFe and working with general SAP Logistic processes such as MM and purchasing. You can communicate complex topics with overview and precision, and you speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 February 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tine Thyssen Johannsen Sander, Manager of Logistics, by telephone on +45 9955 7444 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.