Would you like to take up the exciting challenge of driving performance across Operations to lead the global energy transformation?
Join us and become Senior Analyst in our Cost & Performance Management department where you’ll work across the whole value chain of performance management in Offshore Operations, setting and communicating performance targets, securing roadmaps to achieve targets and creating transparency across the business on current and historical performance. You’ll play a key role in driving the yield and cost journey of our global offshore windfarm portfolio, securing the future competitiveness of our Group as the world’s best operator of offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop and coordinate yield and cost roadmaps for one or more regions
- perform OPEX and yield analyses on our portfolio of operational assets
- develop, maintain and operate an internal OPEX benchmarking model
- prepare decision material and recommendations for senior management
- contribute with ad hoc analyses for the organisation and participate in cross-functional development projects.
Furthermore, you’ll optimise and standardise processes related to forecasting and budgeting in Operations, and you’ll be a role model in driving and embedding a performance culture in Operations. Moreover, you’ll regularly interact with multi-disciplinary internal stakeholders and customers, ranging from site managers and financial analysts to commercial decision-makers. Managing stakeholder relationships is therefore a critical part of your work.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, engineering or similar
- have experience and demonstrate knowledge of business finance, including OPEX budgeting, cost drivers and performance management
- have demonstrated strong analytical skills and have a structured approach to solving complex problems
- have demonstrated the ability to present detailed information in a holistic, summarised view with focus on the main drivers
- proactively identify opportunities, anticipate changes and take initiative in improving the business.
Additionally, you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships across the business. You speak and write English fluently and have strong communication skills, enabling you to present your results professionally to your business partners. You work systematically, show responsibility and are able to deliver high-quality solutions. Moreover, you have a result-oriented and value-adding approach to your work and a flair for driving change. Finally, you’re able to create results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 March 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Filip Halvardsson, Head of Cost Journey Coordination, by telephone on +45 9955 9039, if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.