SCADA/IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, and would you like to work with the operation and maintenance of critical infrastructure?
Join us and become SCADA/IT Infrastructure Project Manager in the SCADA and Security team in Operations where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the overall handling and daily operation of all our production-related IT/OT systems, including communication and support systems. You’ll become part of a team that supports our SCADA/IT systems by ensuring the reliability of the critical systems, including defining and updating all maintenance programmes required.
We offer a job which will give you a large degree of freedom and the opportunity to influence your own workday. You’ll get the opportunity to work with specialists from our communications and control teams and to excel in a highly complex position.
Your key tasks will be to
- understand and develop the integrity and reliability of critical computer systems that support HV systems and offshore communication used in modern, large-scale offshore wind farms
- manage initiatives and projects with a risk-based approach
- ensure cyber security by proactively addressing issues and opportunities and by supporting the organisation with implementation of new equipment
- manage discussions with supplier and contractor specialists regarding lifecycle projects as well as failure modes and upgrades, including close collaboration with internal stakeholders like our site personnel and commercial functions
- actively engage with other parts of Operations on cross-departmental projects, working closely with both site personnel and our commercial teams.
You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in the development of requirements for future SCADA systems in the construction of future wind farms to ensure optimal operation throughout their lifetime.
Your competences include that you
- preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical/software engineering or possess similar engineering knowledge obtained through work experience
- have broad experience working with SCADA or critical IT systems
- have a solid project manager/supervisor background and have a commercial mindset and the ability to work independently – experience from the wind turbine industry will be considered an advantage
- have knowledge of ISO2700x, UK-NIS, VGB s-175, NERC-CIP or similar IT security standards
- preferably have experience with failure investigation on IT/OT systems
- speak and write English fluently, have good communication skills and enjoy solving complex and challenging tasks.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 3 May 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Troels Rahbek Lindhard, Head of SCADA and Security, by telephone on +45 9955 6319 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder