SAP Master Data Architect
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for maturing our SAP Master Data in an agile, innovative, and challenging IT environment with ambitious goals and colleagues.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the governance, data processes and models of our SAP Master Data.
Welcome to Logistics
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will get the chance to set and lead the direction of our virtual SAP GDPR team, participate in M&A, divestment activities and help develop a best-in-class governance around our SAP Master Data.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and safeguarding our SAP Master Data processes based on best practice
- being responsible for the SAP Master data architecture on our SAP Platforms
- planning and leading data migration projects
- developing data models and SAP Master Data documentation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational background
- have solid functional experience within SAP preferably Logistics or Finance modules
- have previous experience with Master Data Management within an SAP ecosystem and are able to explain the value of managing Master Data
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- are a customer and service-minded team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in both Danish and English
- are outgoing and have a consulting mindset while thriving in an international environment and being able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Tine Thyssen Johannsen Sander, Manager, Logistics, by telephone on +45 99 55 74 44 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.