Due to the increasing sales activities, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Engineer with marine insight for our Sales Department. The primary task is to assist with sales of our aft ship and propeller systems as well as propulsion control systems.
As our new Sales Engineer, your main focus is to…
- Create quotations for our products based on quotation requests
- Use our core programs COPS (propeller optimization tool), SPOT (program for creating quotations), CRM (SAP Customer Relations Management system) and GARM (our archiving system)
- Clarify technical requirements related to projects
- Support our global organization and answer technical questions
- Assist in the development of our sales tools and make standard sales documentation
The job may require customer meetings together with a Sales Manager.
- Experience with engineering/application of marine propeller systems and aft ship systems will be an advantage, but your courage to take on new tasks is essential
- You have a genuine interest in and knowledge about the marine market and, preferably, also the Naval market
- Ability to work independently as well as team oriented across departments
- You are motivated by the marine business and the sales process, persistent by nature and thrive in a dynamic environment, but at the same time have the ability to work in a structured and organized way
- Preferably experienced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and other standard administrative tools
- Knowledge or interest in Excel and VBA for Excel
- Master with confidence English and Danish, both orally and in writing
- Contribution to an open and positive atmosphere in the department
Your new team
You will be part of a dynamic team that operaties in an international business environment to carry out varying, interesting and challenging tasks.
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 500 colleagues are located in Frederikshavn, where we work with design, development, sales and service. We develop, among other things, aft-ship products with special emphasis on state-of-the-art propeller systems. We’re also test centers for new and existing engines. In addition, we work with offshore sales as well as after sales of spare parts (PrimeServ) and the technical service thereof.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday, the 29th of February 2020.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact our Manager of Internal Sales, Tommy Karlsson by phone on (+45) 9620 4257. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact our HR Business Partner, Marianne Koch Fischer by phone on (+45) 9620 4068.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder