Qorvo Denmark is currently looking for experienced RF Design Engineers to assist in designing RF frontend modules for cellular handset applications. The products include a wide range of high performance, low cost, power amplifier modules and other front-end products.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Primary function is Product Design and Evaluation: Schematic Capture, IC layout, Simulation, Package Analysis, Evaluation Board Design, Design Validation.
- Component level system simulation and budgets.
- BAW-SAW, HBT, SOI integrated circuit integration.
- Advanced EM module level simulation.
- Product Support: Work with Applications, Product, Test and Manufacturing Engineers to help answer customer questions, assess field failures, etc.
- Product Documentation: Document all relevant product and design information to educate others on novel design techniques and provide guidance on product usage.
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills.
- 3G, 4G & 5G system level experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Direct RF design experience.
- Hands on use of RF measurement equipment to validate performance.
- Experience with software tools: ADS, Momentum, HFSS.
- BSEE; MSEE preferred.
Working for Qorvo Denmark:
You will be part of an RF front-end module design team and your role will scale with
your skillset. Our customers include most well-known smartphone manufacturers.
We have an informal and open working environment with focus on empowering you.
Healthy work-life balance is given; we understand this brings out the best in you.
Dir. Peter Bundgaard, Bejlerholm 1, 9400 Nørresundby
Mobile: (+45) 21668689 Email : Peter.Bundgaard@qorvo.com
Job application submission deadline May 1st 2020
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder