-To project sales in MAN PrimeServ - Reliability Package
Are you a marine engineer, mechanical engineer or have another relevant background and have experience with technical and- or project sales?
Do you want to work in a strong sales organization with a strong brand where you get the opportunity to use your technical background and develop your sales skills? Then we would like to hear from you.
For our Aftersales organization - PrimeServ - we are looking for a Regional Sales Engineer to handle quote- and order handling of spare parts packages for newbuildings. The job therefore requires that you have interest and experience in project sales. The job also requires that you can work independently while having a strong sense of teamwork and can work with people from many different cultures.
- Project sales and case processing of customer inquiries
- Preparation of spare parts packages for newbuildings (Reliability Package)
- Identification of spare parts
- Communication with customers and our International Group Companies
- Contributing to the planning of customer visits, both regionally and globally
- Work closely together with the Regional Sales Manager for the region
- Engineering/business related degree, e.g. Marine Engineer
- Experience with communicating technical topics
- Strong in technical English, both oral and in writing
- Knowing our two-stroke engines in detail will be an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP/Team Center is an advantage
- Self-motivated with ability to work within a team structure to achieve collective goals and positive results
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail to serve internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner
- We expect you to be open, curious and innovative
- A job in a trend-setting international company
- Exciting tasks in a department with a large interface to customers and other stakeholders, internally as well as externally
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Salary matching with experience
- Sports associations with many opportunities, e.g. gym, golf club, fishing club etc.
If you want to know more about the job or have more detailed questions, you are welcome to contact The Head of department, Martin Lyager Hansen at: +45 22 99 90 76 or mail: email@example.com
Application, CV and relevant documents are sent electronically via the link "Ansøg". No later than May 1. 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.