About the position
In SGRE we put great effort in developing the future offshore wind turbines and ensuring the quality of the next generation offshore blades, we need a Quality Engineer with a passion for visual inspection of composites.
You must have a profound understanding of composites and its failure modes. You should likewise enjoy improving existing inspection methods and developing new ones in collaboration with the local quality coaches and quality controllers in our plants.
Travel days per year - 10-25 days.
About the role:
- Develop and implement new inspection methods globally
- Identify quality improvement areas and optimize accordingly
- Execute Measurement System Analysis on inspection methods
- Create and maintain documentation (Control instructions/ P-FMEA/ Control plan/ Special characteristics & Risk Assessments) within process ownership
- Analyze workflows and propose improvements to management
- Ensure effective collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders; clarify issues within the field of expertise (external/internal audits, customer observations etc.)
- Keep updated with industry standards and trends (cooperation with universities, institutes and knowledge centers)
- Create robust linkages between special characteristics and quality assurance
- Support root cause analysis, problem solving and non-conformance handling
- Support global departments and local plants within the field of expertise
- Govern the quality processes globally
- Act as the “quality ambassador”
- Engineering degree within relevant area or similar technical education
- Experience within visual inspection of composites
- Experience within quality assurance and quality inspections
- Experience with core quality tools and methods such as FMEA, MSA, SPC, Root Cause Analysis and Control Plans
- It would be appreciated if you have knowledge of non-destructive testing of composites
- Strong believer in quality and safety
- Keen eye for details
- Business and customer focus
- Enjoy working in manufacturing environment with blue-collar workers
- Proactive way of working
- Good overview and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible regarding working hours as overtime can occur
- Work independently as well as in teamwork
- Thrive in an international environment with different cultures and coworkers
- Willing to work behind a desk as well as with hands-on tasks
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing
- Reporting and analyzing skills
- Strong in MS-Office,
- Experience with working in a PLM system, preferably Teamcenter
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Bjarke Buchbjerg via phone +45 5167 3894
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.