Is data analysis your specialty? Then read a bit further, because we have a brand-new position to offer you. How about using your skills in a critical role in which you will be providing the basis for key management decisions of an industry leader?
You will become the expert in your field, the go-to-person of data findings as you shape your role. And as you work with hearing aids, you will help make life sound better to millions around the world.
Be part of building a new team
Joining Corporate Quality in Ballerup, the global quality function in GN Hearing, you will step into a new team of 10 colleagues – Customer Quality Intelligence.
A group of highly competent investigators and data treasure hunters, you will be to analyze market quality data, then pinpoint and break down the quality issues that need to be addressed further, quantify the business risk and make recommendations to management. Basically, your team insights are key to improve product quality and enhance customer satisfaction.
What treasures lie hidden in the data?
In this new and very analytical role, you will be looking at data for all GN hearing products. Working on several data sources, e.g. service repair data or customer service data, you will be digging deep and transforming numbers into insights.
In this process, you will be working closely with your team colleagues as you provide the facts needed to make recommendations for management and other key functions.
Moreover, you will play an important role in building up the methodology around our data models and reporting formats. To sum up your role, you will:
- Monitor market quality data on a regular basis to identify changes and deviations
- Dig into your findings to understand which markets, products or customers are affected and to look for patterns
- Quantify the impact and make a risk assessment on the risk to the business
- Develop statistical data models and tool for efficient and accurate analysis and predictions
- Work to shape your new role, your team and the way we work with data analysis
“We are going through a transition to get a more data and fact-based way of working. And it is important – and a challenge – to make the data understandable to a non-expert,” explains Head of Customer Quality Intelligence, Per Castensson.
Are you the Sherlock Holmes of data?
Needless to say, being analytical, structured and meticulous is a must in this role. You love going into detail, and you are able to communicate your findings to colleagues outside your area of expertise. Also, you are ready to bring your skills to the table and help build up our new team.
- You have a degree within engineering, statistics or quality
- You have a background from medical device- or tech industry and solid experience within quality, quality engineering or business intelligence
- It is a plus if you have a Six Sigma Green or Black Belt and experience of business intelligence tools such as Qlik Sense and JMP
- You are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than March 31, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Strategic Quality Planning, Per Castensson on +45 5336 4348.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder