MAN Energy Solutions is looking for a 15 month Project Planner maternity cover with a solid experience within project management of Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA). The Project Planner maternity cover will join our 4-stroke team located in Holeby Denmark.
You will play a key role in the LTSA department where we ensure high reliability of diesel generators onboard our customers’ vessels by proving defined packages of project management, technical knowhow for execution of planned maintenance and delivery of spare parts for 10 years and longer.
You will develop and update time schedules for timely execution of planned maintenance on vessels during voyage or alongside keys around the globe.
- Visualize the status and updated time schedule for the next days, weeks, months and years of planned maintenance based on required time and running hour intervals between inspections and overhauls with due consideration to the vessels’ sailing plans and availability of spare parts and manpower.
- Follow-up on activities i.e. inspections, minor service jobs, overhauls, workshop repairs, performance tests, spare parts logistics and reporting.
- Cooperate closely with customers and internal LTSA project managers, technical staff, workshop, spare parts coordinators, logistics, warehouses and MAN Energy Solution’s offices worldwide.
The LTSA department is part of MAN Energy Solution’s after sales organization, where we sell spare parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want our customers to experience us as a true partner. One that is easy to do business with. One that really cares about their business. We will be fast and flexible in our response to customers’ requirements.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver, highly organized, personable and persistent.
- You work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards.
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements.
- You are able to meet required deadlines and thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization.
- You have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction.
- You are able to cooperate across organizational and cultural boundaries in a global organization.
- You are a true team player.
- Bachelor degree as Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, or similar.
- Experience as project planner with previous job references.
- Experience with SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- Experience with time scheduling software.
- Fluency in written and oral Danish and English.
We offer a challenging maternity cover with a potential for further career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of energy solutions. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and excellent products. You will be a part of the Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) Department which executes long term service agreements for both four and two stroke engines. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with aim of providing our customers with the best service.
Please search the job via our website by clicking on the "Ansøg" and attach a motivated application, CV and relevant appendices. The application deadline is sunday on 5 May 2019.
We hold talks during the application period.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.