Would you like to manage and be hands-on on projects that tie together mechanics, hardware, software and acoustics into highly sophisticated products?
Grab this opportunity to be part of a small team that work cross-functionally to develop products that make a true difference to our customers. Joining us, you become the driving force in our projects and will have every opportunity to make your mark on the new solutions we bring to life.
Built on 150 years of innovation – to make life sound better
FalCom is built on GN’s foundation as a global leader in intelligent audio solutions. We create advanced hearing protection solutions enabling special operations, military, law enforcement and security personnel to communicate in the most extreme environments – all while providing world-class hearing protection.
You will be part of a small independent team of international software, hardware and mechanical engineers. We develop sophisticated software and hardware for low power communication solutions that enable our customers to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Manage projects with a hands-on approach
You will be responsible for a wide variety of projects ranging in size and scope – while navigating a versatile setting where deadlines often change. Working closely with your project teams, you will help them tackle technical challenges on time, setting the direction and driving progress, and you bring your technical understanding to the table as you:
- Manage execution and balance various project and technical constraints
- Manage milestones, schedules, cost management and risk analysis and set the direction when priorities change
- Proactively identify and resolve challenges before they turn into problems
- Manage customer and other stakeholder expectations and adapt planning and sense of urgency accordingly
- Create project transparency
- Motivate and encourage your team
“Managing the projects will be your main objective but getting down to the nitty-gritty, you also won’t hesitate to take up the soldering iron yourself when needed – truly claiming a stake in the products we develop,” explains Senior Manager Kenneth Eskling.
A fully stocked project management toolbox combined with technical knowledge
You are known for your ability to support and inspire – engaging your team and stoking the fire of teamwork through feedback and coaching. It is also important that you thrive in a dynamic setting because we work with various deadlines and priorities often change, so you will need to be able navigate this with ease. Moreover, you are an out-of-the-box thinker ready to resolve challenges, especially when the solution may not be obvious.
- Ideally, you have a degree in electrical engineering, combined with a minimum of 5 years of experience in complex project management
- You work analytically and structured, always with a keen eye for the detail
- You have previously managed projects subject to regulatory requirements and process demands and know what it takes to deliver on both short- and long-term goals
- Preferably, you bring a CAPM exam, PMP certificate or equivalent
- You speak and write English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than May 31, 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Kenneth Eskling on +45 4575 1895.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.