As a Project Manager at RTX you will lead product development projects to success. You will lead the cross functional team in R&D, as well as you will lead all other involved parties in the product design. You will take full ownership of the development process model, the project finance and secure the timely delivery of the product.
Your main tasks will be:
- Lead the team to meet the project objectives
- Manage customer and other stakeholder expectations
- Plan and manage all aspects of product development to ensure project progress and deliverables from all involved roles – within agreed scope, quality, time & budget
- Report project status and progress and proactively escalate issues in case of challenges to meet project objectives.
You are working as Project Manager today. You have built a yearlong experience in electronic product development, and you have demonstrated success in bringing products to the market. You have substantial experience with design for manufacturing for complete product designs and you may have a degree in engineering. Your documented results as a project manager together with technical understanding of electronics, software or mechanical design are key. You have a deep understanding of project management and product development.
- Experience with concurrent engineering from a project management perspective
- International experience managing projects and maybe also project teams
- Experienced user of Stage Gate Models and Project Management processes & tools
- Preferably Certified PMI professional practitioner (Prince 2, IPMA or other)
- Eager to learn and master project relevant RTX processes
- Capabilities to create overview and structure and deliver quality results
- Capabilities to network, build trust and communicate efficiently, both internally and externally with customers and business partners
- Strategic and commercial business understanding
- Experienced user of general project management tools, Microsoft Project, Jira, Target Process
- Focus on quality, analytical approach and take responsibility
- Scope control / change management
What we offer:
At RTX, we can offer a job in an international business in growth with a flexible and flat management structure, where you will work with challenging projects. We take the reception and inclusion of new employees very seriously, which is why we have mentors during the first period in RTX. We expect you to do your utmost to become one of our most talented employees. As employee at RTX you will be able to develop into other directions that might also arise over time.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.