The Technology Center for Membrane Filtration in GEA is one of the market leaders.
You will join an international team with filtration colleagues in Germany, US as well as in Denmark.
Are you looking for a challenging job combining your skills within technical project management committed colleagues in a global organization? Then this position might just be perfect for you.
PTC Membrane Filtration are looking for a dedicated Technical Project Manager. With reference to Head of Process & Product Engineering, Membrane Filtration you will be responsible for execution of Filtration projects within Dairy, Food, Chemical and Brewery areas.
The position is a challenging job that requires that you are both systematic and able to maneuver and perform even with a lot on your plate.
You will be responsible for Membrane Filtration projects from the specification phase to commissioning.
For the right candidate, further management responsibility could be a career opportunity.
Your Profile / Qualifications
Your key tasks will include:
- Planning internal and external resources
- Project meetings with customers and internal stakeholders - start-up, status, completion
- Project economics and risk management
- Change order management
- Providing close cooperation between the project organization and subcontractors
- Detailed engineering of filtration units, PID and component lists.
- Continuously improving our business.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience (Project Management, Hygienic Design, Processes)
- Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer or similar
- You master English at business level
- Great communication
- Experience with Autocad 2D.
- Automation knowledge will be an advantage.
You are outgoing, structured and capable of working independently, though at the same time ready to be a part of an international team with a strong team oriented culture. You master the “game” of cooperation across cultures, educational degree as well as understand the Supplier-Customer relationship. You are a team player, not afraid to take responsibility and go the extra mile when required.
Travel activity in the area of 20-30 days a year is to be expected.
Please follow the link to apply - deadline is May 12. Please note, that GEA only handles application received by the online channel. The job is based in Skanderborg.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply 'Ansøg' to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.