We invite you to bring your skills within project documentation into play in our Project and Portfolio Management department. We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Project Documentation Manager (PDM) to work in our HQ and/or clients office. The right candidate will have a strong possibility to influence the further development of our PDM services.
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 5 years of proven experience of supporting multi-disciplinary projects or equivalent responsibility for sub-projects.
Are you our new Project Documentation Manager? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join the Project and Portfolio Management Department
You will be part of the Project and Portfolio Management Department with direct report line to the Department Manager. In total the department today consists of 25 highly skilled consultants, Planners, Project Managers and others. Together, we constitute one of Denmark's best competence centers, covering several industries such as Wind Energy, Oil and Gas, Building and Transport.
Your key responsibilities and tasks will be to implement, improve and maintain the standards, processes, and best practices for project documentation management throughout all project phases in close collaboration with the projects many stakeholders.
- Establish and manage the documentation baseline with the project team members through all phases of the project while respecting the framework of company guidelines. In doing so it is your objective to meet or exceed the contractual, safety, regulatory and quality requirements, thereby achieving customer satisfaction and project goals
- Enable a systematic and reliable collaboration with customers and with all the project staff to ensure that documentation packages are delivered on time and quality at its best during all the phases of the project
- Show good collaborative capabilities and provide guidance, support, motivation and development of the project organization in relation to handling of documentation
- Contribute to the Project and Portfolio Management department regarding continued development and lessons learned striving to become even more effective within the documentation area
- Establish the documentation management plan including project specific requirements, workflow and approval procedures
- Agree with the involved stakeholders on requirements for documentation handling, ensuring delivery on time, on quality, on budget during all phases of the project
During project tendering:
- Support Tender Managers, Project and Sub Project managers in clarifying and agreeing on client requirements regarding documentation
- Participate in client negotiations concerning documentation scope
- Prepare a document baseline with the Tender Managers
- Provide feedback in contract review regarding documentation scope
During project execution:
- Keep an overview of contractual obligations in respect to documentation
- Contribute to establishing timeline and work breakdown structure for project documentation that aligns with the contract and project schedule
- Monitor and report on documentation progress in the package/project as per agreed project reporting set-up
- Configure the overall documentation management system and structure of the documentation package according to contractual requirements
- Maintain oversight of configuration management / revision control of documents to ensure consistency
- Manage the release of the latest version of the documentation and ensure it is appropriate to project specific requirements
- Conduct quality control and review of documentation to ensure documents meet the appropriate documentation standard and contractual obligations for content
- Act as point of contact for the customer and project team regarding documentation during project execution
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is the following:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or business administration or can demonstrate experience equivalent to this
- You have experience working with varying duties and functions
- At least 5 years of supporting multi-disciplinary projects or equivalent responsibility for sub-projects
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate / direct / guide / delegate with different stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- A Project Management certification will be an advantage
- Superior communication skills in Danish and English
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role is for you to be trustworthy and accommodating with good teamwork skills and have a strong sense of details meeting expected deadlines. You are service minded and willing to go the extra mile for the team to meet targets.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application. Deadline: June 15th, 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.