We care about making life sound better. If you care too, this is your chance to coordinate innovative projects within PC, smartphone and cloud-based software solutions and gain valuable insights into cutting-edge medico software development processes.
Help us enable the best possible hearing experiences
At GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence as well as meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover their hearing. Currently, we are working on expanding our offering of new and award-winning solutions.
Joining the leadership team in Software Solutions and Verification, you partake in strategy development, including planning and product maturing. By supporting the software programs executed in the different branches of GN Hearing, you ensure project transparency for project leaders and line managers across the US, India and Denmark as well as for top management.
Coordinate project activities
Based at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, and travelling up to 40 days per year, you will coordinate selected activities within our software projects, consisting of PC, smartphone and cloud-based software solutions, in cooperation with the project managers and developer and test teams. In a day-to-day setting, this includes:
- Being responsible for the delivery and completion of selected sub-activities of software projects
- Maintaining and driving documentation plans and deliverables hereto across all software projects
- Facilitating meetings and SAFe ceremonies across geographies
- Consolidating data from project and platform progress into status reports
- Ensuring deliveries are compliant with regulatory requirements for software in medical devices
Join a truly international environment
“You get to use your keen eye for coordinating among truly experienced and skilled colleagues. And by delivering some of the most prominent products and solutions in the industry, we continue to transform lives by challenging the limits of today’s software options,” says Søren Skov Andersen, Head of Software Solutions and Verifications.
Collaborative junior project manager
To succeed in this role, you have thorough attention to detail and are ready to take action in planning and organizing processes. At the same time, you have the communication and collaboration skills needed to work across an international organization with internal stakeholders as well as external customers.
- Are a junior project manager with engineering experience within software development for PC, smartphone or cloud-based software solutions
- Have experience as a manager, team leader or technical software project leader
- Are a true champion in MS Excel, TFS and related tools
- Are ideally certified in Prince II, PMI, PMP, lean, Scrum or SAFe, though it is not a prerequisite
- Know of programming and scripting languages, associated technologies and structured design
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 20 February 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Søren Skov Andersen, Head of Software Solutions and Verifications, on +45 4575 1609.
Visit our homepage GN.com - and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.