Would you like to drive product development programs on a global scale? Then join us to help our advanced audio and collaboration products and solutions come to life.
Making life sound better
At GN Audio, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio and collaboration solutions. We are experiencing rapid worldwide growth, and you will contribute by delivering great products and solutions to our Jabra product line for consumers as well as business professionals.
Steer every project safely towards success
You will join a multicultural and cross-disciplinary environment with internal and external development teams around the world. As a program manager in R&D, you will have a broad overview of deliverables and make sure that everyone is pulling in the same direction while securing cost and timeline.
We are increasingly embedding intelligent solutions into our products. By successfully driving and understanding these solutions on a relevant technical level, you will help move this product journey forward.
More specifically, you will:
- Have the overall responsibility for product development and budget, including coordinating and prioritizing tasks, securing timely delivery and quality
- Collaborate closely on development programs with colleagues across R&D and the organization
- Ensure that products are ready for mass production and visit production facilities in China as needed
- Ensure that products are available for market release in coordination with Product Management and Marketing to maximize impact
Join our strong professional community
At our global HQ in Ballerup, you will join a team of program managers and technical project managers who are responsible for their own programs. We support each other and take the opportunity to bounce ideas around and share knowledge.
Great stakeholder management skills and vast experience
As a person, you possess strong communication skills, enabling you to build good relationships with external and internal stakeholders at all levels. You have a strong determination and drive, even when things are challenging. Moreover, you:
- Have extensive experience as a program or project manager
- Hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- Possess strong leadership skills and can drive multicultural teams effortlessly
- Have strong business acumen, enabling you to understand the financial elements of project execution and the business impact of a product development program
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- May have knowledge of scrum and agile methods
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 30 September 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Director, Global Program Management, Jakob Hjortkjær on +45 5116 4330.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.