Product Manager for product life cycle management
At GN Audio, we lead major technology shifts to provide innovative headsets and other audio solutions that truly make the world sound better. Would you like to be the one to keep them thriving in a market that is constantly growing and evolving?
Welcome to GN Audio - home of Jabra
At the heart of GN Audio in Ballerup, you join our Product Management function. Specifically, you become a part of the PLC team with 5 fellow colleagues dedicated to securing a successful product life cycle for every Jabra product that is introduced to the market.
Each of us is dedicated to a portfolio of products that grows as new innovations are developed, produced and sent out into the world. From the moment the products hit the shelves and throughout their life cycle, we are there, working creatively and thinking differently to make the most of their potential.
Make a real impact on our products
With responsibility for your own portfolio, you work to make sure that we deliver products that are on-brand and provide the best user experiences, building brand recognition and attracting new users on the way. To achieve this, you:
- Monitor the market and explore customer feedback, competitor products, new technologies, etc. to assess competitive threats and opportunities
- Drive decision-making related to your portfolio
- Develop business cases based on market knowledge and work with e.g. R&D, Product Marketing, partners and other internal and external stakeholders to drive any necessary changes
- Lead business case development and assist in volume, price and cost decisions
A position where your voice can make waves
As a product manager, you become a central link between all the entities, both domestic and international, that are relevant to the development, production and branding of your portfolio products. Achieving this, you gain a voice that can travel far and make a real difference for the products currently on the market - and for those to come.
“With time, we will expand our portfolio to include video solutions too. This is new territory for us and a great opportunity for you to get involved and bring your ideas into the mix,” says Manager of PLC Management Casper Christensen.
Talented manager with an eye for great products and happy customers
With a talent for multitasking, you know how to structure your tasks in a fast-changing environment where planning can be both exciting and challenging. You know how to be the customers’ advocate, understanding their needs and sharing those insights with the organization. Lastly, you are highly creative and always up for challenging current processes and doing things differently.
- You have solid customer experience and an understanding of product management gained from previous positions within R&D, project management, customer support, marketing, engineering or similar
- You possess an educational background in engineering or a commercial degree or the like
- Preferably, you have experience with product life cycle management - though it is not a requirement
- You are able to travel on occasion
- You speak and write fluent English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 8 July 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager of PLC Management Casper Christensen on +45 6114 0652.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.