Product Information Management Subject Matter Expert - Sales Companies and Channels
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Do you want to take part in bringing the development of our Product Information Management (PIM) solution in VELUX to the next level?
We are following an ambitious digital agenda and offer an unique opportunity to become a key player on our journey to explore PIM and fully utilise what it has to offer, by strengthening the anchoring of PIM in our organisation.
You will join our newly established PIM team, part of Global Product Management, at VELUX head office in Hørsholm. You will be referring to the Global Business Manager of PIM. Your main responsibility will be to drive the interaction with our sales companies and ensure we are able to meet the demands of the various channels using our product information, now and in the future. You will follow through on requirements end-to-end, meaning from collection, solution demonstration, testing, training and final deployment. You will be in close dialogue with our PIM Solution Architect to ensure requirements are clearly formulated and prioritised in a wider scope. In the process, you will cooperate closely with our sales companies, Global Product Management, IT, E-business and Commercial Development.
“One of your key challenges will be to bridge business and technology - and meet the expectations of the many stakeholders with respect to materialising the benefits of PIM in our markets and thereby maintaining the enthusiasm for the VELUX PIM solution,” says Global Business Manager - PIM, Steen Fleck.
Specifically, you will:
- Take ownership and be the single point of contact for our sales companies to capture the current needs and be on top of future demands towards the solution
- Strongly govern scope of requirements from sales companies and channels and prioritise to ensure maximised business value of the initiatives we work on
- Work closely with the Solution Architect to ensure requirements are defined clearly and contribute to the solution design completion when needed
- Drive a close dialogue with departments, managers and experts of various channels in need of information from PIM
- Be an expert and go-to person within the VELUX PIM Solution and general PIM application
- Be an expert within digital channels and the governance of these
- Manage the complexities with respect to information exchange across systems, from an information perspective ensuring harmonisation and alignment of information
- You can expect 15-25 days of travelling per year where you gain additional insight into our global business.
You are outgoing and eager to learn and expand your skills. You enjoy unifying business and IT in an international context. You can present your arguments and communicate complex topics in an understandable and compelling way to get things rolling and establish a common ground for action taking. You work in a structured way and like challenges of major complexity and with a high variety of dependencies. You enjoy and have proven yourself in an international context and working with people from various countries and cultures is well-known to you.
- Hold a degree in business or technology/IT, e.g. Business Administration and Information Systems or similar or ability to demonstrate a solid experience within the areas of technology, international business and digital channel management
- Have a profound understanding of business as well as technology and IT
- Have experience within online channels and dealers and general channel management
- Are a team player and enjoys the collaboration with people from various nationalities and professional backgrounds
- Communicate effortlessly in English, both spoken and in writing - Danish skills are an advantage, but not a requirement
- Have either been studying abroad or possess international and intercultural skills, experiences and interests
We want PIM to make a true impact on our business globally and locally. PIM started as a project but has been established as a permanent part of the VELUX Group as we see it as the future way of governing the creation, maintenance and sharing of our product information.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Steen Fleck, Global Business Manager - PIM, by telephone +45 2491 6279. (Best between 13:00-15:00 on Fridays)
We look forward to receiving your application, academic records and CV as soon as possible. We are reviewing incoming applications and inviting for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.