Product development internship at Impact Travel tech startup
We are looking for a product-focused intern who can help us build a new world of sustainable travel in a – by travelers for travelers – community globally.
Are you passionate about traveling and sustainability? So are we! Are your heart and skills in creating and testing new products and concepts and are you motivated by joining an early stage start-up? We are looking for a product-focused intern who can help us build a new world of sustainable travel in a – by travelers for travelers – community globally.
You are properly in the last part of your studies within product development and innovation and are looking for an internship that can boost your CV and give you a new experience. No need to be an expert from the beginning, here you will learn and grow too.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Making the consumer needs the center of our product development
- Conduct market research & collecting feedback and input from consumers
- Manage product launch
- Prepare Return of investment analysis
- Create a roadmap and actual R&D scheduling and prioritization
- Assess market competition and differentiators
- Proactively work with our community of beta testers to secure early user engagement
- Ad Hoc tasks
- Your passion is travel and sustainability and how we combine the two
- You love consumers and developing awesome products to make their life easier
- Have experience from your studies in software product development
- Can translate between the technical details, customer needs and business impact
- Are organized and used to working in spreadsheets, have an analytic mindset
- You are fluent in English
- You are eager to learn and create results at the same time
- Can work independently and always meet your deadlines
TripDoodler builds on a combination of strong travel industry technical and technical skills. We are a small international team. We are very informal, super flexible and believe every day should have at least one good laugh. . .
Because we are an early-stage start-up, you will get responsibility from day 1. You will be an important part of our team, involved in creating a strong sustainable business, and have the option to test your competencies and learn new.
Our vision is a world where sustainability is a natural part of all our travel choices and our mission is to make this easy for global travelers. We have therefore built a platform that enables online travel planners in a – by travelers for travelers – community.
In our unique travel planning tool for future travelers, they can build and share travel plans in an easy format. Share options and experiences through our simple user-driven rating. And find relevant and trustworthy inspiration from their close community and build for a more sustainable world of travel.
The internship will last at least min. 4 months, starts spring 2021, and is unpaid. The workplace is remote and/or in our co-working space in Copenhagen.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.