with love for designing simple, beautiful software experiences...
On behalf of our client, Karnov, we are looking for a passionate Product Designer to join Karnov on their digital journey. You will be joining a dedicated development department of more than 30 specialists and consultants from backend and frontend developers to hardcore data science experts. At Karnov they put a lot of value in providing an awesome working environment where everybody inspires each other to a high quality of work across both teams and projects. You will experience an open and direct atmosphere where knowledge sharing, and sparring is highly appreciated.
As a Product Designer you will refer directly to the Team lead of the Product Design Team, where you will also participate in weekly meet-ups. On a daily basis you will work closely with the Team Lead and Product Manager in the Bridge Team, all highly talented colleagues, who look very much forward to working with you! You will also have lot of communication with other designers, developers and stakeholders - all amazing people.
The Bridge Team enables Karnov’s editors and authors to write and enrich online content through a software as a service content collaboration suite. This suite allows Karnov to serve hundreds of customers with content every day. Your task will be to ensure that the customers/editors have the best possible design experience.
Your responsibilities as a Product Designer:
- Take concepts from ideation to execution
- Design simple, beautiful software experiences
- Experimenting and iterating on ideas
- Conduct user research and translate it into insights
- Conducting customer interviews and testing
- Creating excellent UI patterns and design frameworks
- Validating and iterating on product designs
- Create prototypes to test out new ideas and improve existing features
- Communicate with stakeholders on a daily basis
Skills valued for the position:
- 3+ years experience
- Proficient in the relevant tools, Sketch, Invision and adobe suite
- Real product design experience in solving business problems
- Passionate about UX methodologies and best practices as well as UI design experience - preferably from doing web Apps
- Strong command of visual design, interaction design and information architecture
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of fidelity
- Inclusive and thoughtful approach to design thinking and have familiarity with modern design patterns
- Working knowledge of UI and Web Patterns
On a personal level Karnov would love it if you..
- Are passionate about the customer experience
- Welcome criticism, feedback and defend design decisions for the good of the product
- Have a diplomatic and empathetic approach to other people
- Have a self-driven, autonomous work attitude, but are also collaborative team player in an agile setup
Karnov offers a variety of benefits..
In Karnov Group they are proud to grow engagement across all departments and job levels. They encourage a winning culture, while also having fun. There are regular celebrations, which Karnov highly encourages. Furthermore, they offer a competitive salary, bonus & pension scheme, 6 weeks’ vacation, Travel insurance and more...
- High level of responsibility and room for experimentation in a multinational, open and informal work environment
- Possibility of continued education, meet-ups, courses & conferences
- Massage arrangement & healthy canteen arrangement
- Flexible working hours - focus on WLB
- Culture Club - Christmas party, Summer party, Friday bars, social events and celebrations
More About Karnov..
Karnov Group is the leading provider of legal and tax & accounting information services in Denmark and has a solid base in both Denmark and Sweden serving lawyers, legal professionals, tax and accounting experts, and auditors within the public and private sector. They have been operating for almost a century!
Karnov Group has moved from books to online media providing legislation databases and complex workflow tools, supporting the industry's increasing demands for efficiency, quality, client focus, development, and competitiveness.
Karnov Group is founded on one man’s belief that access to the rule of law is the pillar of true democracy, thus being the backbone of our society. This belief has persisted through their long history and continues to be at the core of the organization and their work with making the law accessible, shareable, and debatable.
Karnov Group employs 230 people, distributed in Copenhagen and Stockholm.
July 2015, Karnov Group was acquired by Five Arrows Principal Investments part of Rothschild Group.
Learn more here: www.karnovgroup.dk
Are you interested?
The recruitment agency Bloom is handling the recruitment process with potential candidates for this exciting position.
At Bloom we evaluate applications from day to day, so please do not hesitate to forward your CV asap.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.