Responsibilities / Tasks
GEA Process Engineering is looking for a new process technologist, who can support our continuous expansion in our Food division.
GEA is an international technology group with world-leading process solutions and components for sophisticated production processes. You will work in GEA Business Area Solutions, which is split into applications: Dairy, Beverage, Chemical, Pharma, Utilities and Food.
You will be part of the Food application team and the position is based in Søborg, Denmark.
We offer a challenging job where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills further. You will engage in a dynamic work environment.
Your key priorities will be:
- Plan and execute freeze drying tests of meats, seafood, bacteria cultures, coffee etc. for our customers
- Commissioning of freeze drying plants at our customers
- Troubleshoot, support and advice our customers with process problems and developments
- Process design and calculations in cooperation with our sales team
- Training of customer and GEA employees within freeze drying and freeze drying related processes
- Participate in our R&D activities and be an active player in driving the continuous development of our processes and equipment
Expected travel activity: ~40 days/year
To succeed in this position, it is essential that you are a strong networker, as you will collaborate with several stakeholders at all levels of our organization:
- You have a M.Sc. within chemical engineering within microbiology or similar
- Experience with freeze drying of cultures or similar is preferred
- You have experience with food processes and (freeze-) drying technologies
- You are motivated by working in different environments, e.g. office, laboratory and industry/ large scale production
- You have a good understanding of control of complex processes
- You are pro-active and self-driven
- You are result-oriented
- You are full fluent in English - Written and oral communication skills
- You can work with and in different cultures
Your Profile / Qualifications
If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Mørup-Petersen tlf: +45 4174 8427.
How to apply?
Please apply via the indicated link no later than 1st February, 2019. Please note that GEA exclusively use electronic recruiting and only applications received online will be considered.
We invite candidates for an interview on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.