Our Global Engineering Automation Team in Graasten-DK is looking for an Process Automation Engineer (m/f)
Global Engineering implements projects at our global production facilities within our core competences: process plants, infrastructure & automation, packaging and building.
We are a well-functioning department with approx. 70 very motivated colleagues worldwide.
- Designing, coding and testing of various automation projects according to the ISA-88 batch model.
- Daily support of SCADA/PLC systems on the existing plants, including on-call service.
- Following corporate automation standards and contribute actively to the spreading of these standards globally.
- Act as Project Manager and participate actively in all phases of projects, i.e. start-up, design, coding and commissioning.
- Following corp. mechanical/process/packing/automation standards and Project Model
- In periods, some travel activities are required
Your personal profile:
- You are an automation Engineer (B.Sc/M.Sc) with at least 2-3 years’ experience with process automation solutions/systems. You may also be a graduate with a degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- Preferably you have experience with ISA-88 and batch systems, exposure to VmSphere and ISA 95 networking would also be an advantage.
- Experience in Allen Bradley programming is preferable, experience in Wonderware InTouch and ArchestrA is also an advantage.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas is a must: Food, Up-/downstream processing, CIP/SIP, Freeze Drying
- You possess good communication skills to deal with the customers/stakeholders/suppliers and you are a team player.
You will join a team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues based in Global Engineering DK/DE. Together, we execute strategic CAPEX projects globally in an exciting and challenging cross-functional environment. Full training will be given on our systems and local setups.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Mr. Yusuf Uyar, Program Manager / Manager Global Engineering Germany at +49 172 519 54 00
Please apply via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right person – the sooner you apply the better are your chances.
Read more about Chr. Hansen here
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.