This is your opportunity to become a part of our initial efforts in implementing and utilising the Microsoft Power Platform. We are looking for a colleague who excels in understanding systems and processes and can help us standardise, automate and optimise integrations and processes in an international B2B company. Is that you?
You are passionate about software solutions which support business processes and dataflows. With this role it is possible for you to influence your job as you will get the opportunity to deep dive into different technologies and gain knowledge to build and set up the right solutions in a multiple system landscape.
The position is placed as a part of the Integration & Process Automation team at LINAK IT, however the tasks will demand cross-function collaboration, both internal in IT and across business units.
Tasks and focus:
The Microsoft Power Platform is new to us, so this is a great opportunity to form the area of responsibility and build up new competences. The main focus in the position is to build business optimisation solutions on the Power Platform, with focus integration and data management.
You will get the opportunity to become the Microsoft Power Platform expert, that is utilising the different building blocks to build long term solutions that support the digitalisation agenda.
We expect that you have at least a few years of experience from a similar position. And it´s essential that you have the right learning mindset and passion to dive into a new application area.
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, within IT, software development, computer science or similar and industrial B2B understanding
- might have experience with Power Platform, Power Apps, Power Automate, Logic Apps.
- might have experience with Azure and Azure DevOps
- have a passion for technologies and how they can support business processes
- are self-driven as well as an organised team player
- speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
A position in a great company, that prioritise work life balance, where you have the possibility to work together with experienced and passionate colleagues, who have the right team spirit.
If you have questions please contact John Westergaard, Corp. Senior Director, IT +45 7315 1300.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.