OT Security Manager for offshore wind farms
Do you want to use your project management skillset to drive the implementation of OT security and ensure OT security compliance across our many packages for a wind farm project – effectively securing the supply of renewable energy to our many markets?
Join us and become OT Security Manager in the EPC OT Security department in Offshore where you’ll be responsible for securing an adequate OT security level for one or more wind farm projects by driving compliance programmes and by providing technical leadership to sub-package teams and the contractor’s immediate teams. The EPC OT Security department is responsible for developing and implementing winning OT security solutions in our future wind farm projects globally. Our EPC OT Security department is organised in several areas, each responsible for implementation and compliance within the governing US, EU and UK regulations.
Furthermore, as OT Security Manager, you’ll collaborate with the EPC project management teams in our wind farm projects, thereby nurturing the winning OT security culture and ensuring a uniform OT security approach across all packages for the wind farm project.
As you’ll be working closely with highly professional EPC project management teams, your skills in scope management, stakeholder management and risk management should be combined with your experience in OT security. This combination plays a key role in ensuring that our individual package managers and contractors implement our security solutions on time and in compliance with given information security frameworks governed by our Group Information Security.
Your key tasks will be to
- be the trusted advisor to the EPC project management teams to ensure that the wind farm as a whole is developed and constructed in alignment with Offshore’s OT security requirements
- develop, in liaison with our OT Security Architect, the desired OT security solution for the wind farm asset project and, as an integral part of the project management, be the focal person making sure at any time that such OT security solution is effectively implemented and is compliant with the OT security requirements
- establish compliance protocols and facilitate processes at sub-package levels that enable package teams to understand how compliance can be ensured
- act as ad hoc technical project manager in sub-packages when required to make sure solutions are matured with our contractors
- convey the content and requirements of the governing information security frameworks and region-specific regulations to the project teams and be able to communicate this clearly to the relevant parties, e.g. EPC project management teams and engineering specialist in the sub-packages.
Furthermore, you’ll support the Head of EPC OT Security in ensuring that our O&M business is sufficiently prepared and organised in order to take over the secure life cycle operation of the wind farms and the responsibility for ensuring that the OT security solutions implemented at the wind farms are compliant with the OT security requirements.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree or similar in engineering or within relevant information technologies
- have moderate experience with implementing security in OT environments, preferably with experience of both network architectures and endpoint security
- have some experience with team and scope leadership, e.g. from project management roles; competence within PMI/Prince2 working methods is an advantage
- have documented experience with compliance or risk work related to information security, preferably in alignment with NERC CIP, EU NIS, UK NIST regulations
- have completed relevant training and obtained certifications; for instance, CISSP, GICSP or similar is an advantage.
In addition, you have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks. You speak and write English fluently, and you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders internally and in the supplier market.
The ability to combine your proactive project management skills with compliance work is a highly valued key skill that supports our quest to drive the organisation to the next level of information security.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Lundgren Nielsen, Head of EPC OT Security in the EPC OT Security department, by telephone on +45 9955 9845 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.