Do you have what it takes to design our OT security footprint and ensure high OT security and compliance within our future wind farm assets in the global market - effectively securing the supply of renewable energy to our many markets?
Join us and become OT Security Architect in the EPC OT Security department in Offshore where you, in close collaboration with the Head of EPC OT Security and upper management, will take the leading role in assuring that winning OT security solutions are well-designed, well-implemented and understood in our wider organisation. Furthermore, being the ‘lead’ in the EPC OT Security department, you’ll be the first person in line to liaise with our Group Information Security and to translate our Group guidelines into actionable OT security solutions that our project teams and suppliers can implement and keep secure in our future wind farms. As Offshore is present in the global market, you’ll be in the front seat to setting the direction for how Offshore’s wind farms are secured and are able to comply with the governing cybersecurity regulations across the global foot print.
Your key tasks will be to
- provide leadership and be the role model in the OT security domain for a team of specialists and OT Security Managers who’ll be interacting directly with our diverse project organisations where solutions are implemented through our contractors
- establish and communicate scopes for business improvement processes for Offshore’s EPC organisation that go hand in hand with the winning OT security solutions to maintain the desired security levels and meet compliance requirements
- develop, in close collaboration with our Group Information Security, the overall OT security architectures for our wind farm projects and ensure, through the team of specialists in each of the governing domains (NERC CIP, EU NIS), that our project teams and suppliers are implementing solutions in accordance with such architecture
- support our product line in engaging with our key suppliers and their management teams in order to co-create the future’s OT solutions for offshore wind farms
- support the Head of EPC OT Security in ensuring that our O&M business is sufficiently prepared and organised in order to take over the life cycle operation of the wind farms and the responsibility for OT security compliance at the wind farms.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in engineering or within relevant information technologies
- have substantial experience with implementations and ensuring compliance with OT security in large-scale OT environments, including experience with IDS/IPS, configuration of firewall and routing rules of a wide spectrum of network topologies; experience from within the energy industry will be an advantage
- have moderate experience with team and scope leadership, e.g. from project management roles; competence within PMI/Prince2 working methods is an advantage
- have documented experience with compliance work related to information security, preferably in alignment with NERC CIP, EU NIS, UK NIST regulations
- preferably have a network architecture background, have completed relevant training and obtained certifications, e.g. CISSP, GICSP or similar.
Furthermore, you have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks. You speak and write English fluently, and you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders internally and in the supplier market.
The ability to communicate clearly to different levels of the organisation, e.g. IT, OT and upper management, and convey strong messages within the OT security domain is a key skill that’s valued in our quest to drive the organisation to the next level of information security.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Lundgren Nielsen, Head of EPC OT Security in the EPC OT Security department, by telephone on +45 9955 9845 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.