For a large financial client, we are looking for two Oracle Developers to join their Operations Solutions, who is responsible for delivering in-house development towards the Operations organisation. This covers both application development, integration with external/internal systems and reporting solutions.
You will have the full responsibility of design, development and test of scalable solutions from initial scoping to implementation and handover.
You must be expeienced in:
- Working in financial sector (knowledge from another asset manager is a plus)
- Working in close collaboration with domain experts from both IT and business to understand business requirements and convert this into technical specifications
- Technical design through discussions with your peers and stakeholders
- Hand-on development
- Creating full technical documentation and handover to the team
- PL/SQL and SQL development utilizing Oracle databases
- GIT or other CVS
- Data modelling, performance turning and optimisation
- SimCorp Dimension data structures is considered a plus
Work location: Copenhagen
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.