As an optics/physics developer, you will work at the heart of our 3D scanning technology. You will play a key role in making sure that our optical technologies are state-of-the-art. We also expect you to be creative in developing new solutions that will keep us ahead of competition. To achieve this, you must be able to transform your solid theoretical foundation into practical solutions and ideas, and you must a team player and a good communicator.
You will contribute to the early product designs and e.g. perform simulation of imaging and illumination systems using state-of-the-art design software (e.g. Zemax/OpticStudio). In parallel, you will also do hands-on work and participate in assembly and test of prototype systems, and work on production tools and support.
You may have worked with 3D scanning before, but more importantly, you possess a demonstrated ability in driving solutions together with colleagues with many different fields of expertise. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of one or more of neighboring fields such as programming, mechanics or electronics.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate several of the following qualifications:
- A M.Sc. or Ph.D. in optics engineering or physics.
- Solid knowledge of physics in general and optical technologies in particular.
- Experience with product development and perhaps also experience with medical products.
- Knowledge of programming, mechanics or electronics.
- Ability to drive solutions in collaboration with colleagues from many different fields of expertise
- Mindset for quality, flexibility, and for seeing priorities from a user perspective
In our search for new colleagues we always look for people with a cross-disciplinary and an open mindset.
- An opportunity to improve the comfort and treatment of dental patients by developing the technology of tomorrow
- An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues
- Competitive employment terms and benefits, nice work-life balance and influence over own tasks
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
To be considered for the position you must apply through sending your application and CV through our recruitment system. Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing high-tech companies.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.