NPI (New product introduction) Engineer, Odense, Denmark
Do you have what it takes to bring new product and design ideas into realistic scalable production?
As our future NPI Engineer you will a big influence on our newly established NPI department. You will be part of an NPI team that works both in between and in close collaboration with our R&D and Production department. By bringing production thinking into R&D, and R&D visions into production, you develop & implement the right production systems and concepts for our future products.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Participate and drive DFM, D-FEMA and P-FMEA activities and implementation
- Conduct failure root cause analysis and ensure corrective and preventive actions are implemented within new products and production lines
- Test new products and production methods together with colleagues from production to evaluate and create realistic possibilities for NPI
- Ensure new products and production lines are developed in a way that meets all safety, quality, cost and scalability objectives
- Join a brilliant team of NPI experts
The NPI team consist of a small group of experts in NPI who work both independently and together. The NPI team develops production concepts and systems for new products together with PTD. They design and implement tools and equipment for production to achieve the best quality possible for new products.
Qualification, Experience, Skills & Educational background
We are looking for an independent NPI expert who will take initiative on NPI for new products and designs while displaying clear communication across the production process.
- 5+ years’ experience in R&D, Engineering or PTD departments in an industrial production company
- Experience within project management, ideally with LEAN/DFT and/or SixSigma
- Experienced user in in Solid Works
- APQP and TS16949 experience
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Danish language skills are a plus
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today.
Join us, as an NPI Engineer, and you can too.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.