We are searching for a code developer with infrastructure and Cloud/Azure skills.
Responsinbilities on the project will be:
- Building and maintaining core cloud platforms in Azure including networks, monitoring, logging, key vaults etc. as fully automated; software defined capabilities
- Developing required automation capabilities to enable cloud management and governance • Integrating cloud capabilities with on-premise capabilities such as Active Directory, Networks etc.
- Building required self-service capabilities (DevOps Pipeline) to enable developers to deploy and maintain cloud services as code.
- Build required compliance capabilities to ensure developers consume the cloud services in compliant and secure way.
- Solid infrastructure knowledge including Microsoft technologies such as Windows, Active Directory etc.
- Expertise in Azure or AWS automation and declarative infrastructure as code techniques including Azure Resource Model (ARM) and/or AWS Cloud Formation
- Expertise in Power Shell or other scripting languages
- Solid programming skills in one or more languages such as C#, Python etc.
- General knowledge of networking technologies such as firewalls, reverse proxies, virtual networks, Network Routing, DNS etc.
- General knowledge of security technologies such as key vaults, identity and access management, 2FA, OAuth 2.0, SSO, network and application security groups etc.
Duration: 3-6 months
Work location: Copenhagen area
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.