Motion graphics designer, who wants to be a part of a passionated yoga team. Contributing to the grow of the company and spreading bliss and positive vibrations.
- Create brand visuals and motion graphics for yoga classes, workshops, retreats and more.
- Contribute to the growth of our YouTube channel by preparing raw videos for publishing, designing impactful cover pages, outros/intros, community building and more.
- Lead visual storytelling across social media channels
- Contribute to making a positive impact by taking part in an opportunity that invites people to wellness and bliss
- Interested in the realm of yoga and wellness
- Enjoy creating visuals that tell stories, engage and captivate
- Are a pro with Adobe Suite: After Effects, Photoshop & Indesign
- Creative, artistic + driven
- You can work on your own and can effectively manage your time to meet timelines
- Like big ideas and you like bringing big ideas to the table
- Experience with Wordpress is a plus
Does this sound like you?
If so, we'd love to meet you. Please share a cover letter, CV and portfolio of works. The internship is 3 to 6 months, unpaid and you will work primarily remotely. Moseholm Yoga is based in Copenhagen where we'll collaborate together in the city throughout the internship.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please Note: Applications without a portfolio (or samples of work) will not be considered.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.