Are you an ambitious engineer with outstanding knowledge about industrial civil design? And would you like to join us in realising our ambitions for our green waste solutions business?
Join us and become Module Group Owner and Engineering Manager for civil design of large-scale industrial plants in Product Line & Engineering department where you’ll be participating in the modularisation and roll-out of our industrial biogas and waste-to-energy solution plants globally.
You’ll be part of our Product Line & Engineering department in the Green Waste Solutions (GWS) EPC team. GWS is responsible for pursuing new growth within bioenergy. As Module Group Owner for civil modules, you’ll be responsible for civil work design and layout of the GWS plants and leading cost-out tasks to meet the roadmap targets for your modules in close cooperation with partners from other departments. As concerns asset projects, you’ll take on the role of Engineering Manager, as needed, and be responsible for delivering technical specifications (including QHSE requirements) for the tender package for the plants - and following up on engineering topics throughout the design, construction and commissioning phases.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop technical and commercial roadmaps for the civil work, ancillary and auxiliary modules that you’re responsible for in close collaboration with your product line manager
- validate and continuously improve the basic design packages for the modules through lessons learned and teamwork with your colleagues in the Product Line matrix organisation, and secure interface alignment between the modules when introducing design changes
- when appointed as Engineering Manager for a specific asset project, manage engineering tasks for the asset project throughout the design, tender, construction and commissioning phases
- lead module development tasks within your scope to contribute to QHSE targets
- evaluate, select and follow up with suppliers in cooperation with your category manager from the Procurement team for supply chain development of standard modules that fulfil QHSE requirements as well as delivering adapted module designs for specific asset projects.
Your competences include that you
- have an engineering degree in civil engineering, construction or similar
- have proven know-how and extensive experience in industrial-scale plant design
- are experienced in engineering management, able to create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in an international environment
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and strong project management skills
- speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 4 March 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ningling Rao, Head of Product Line & Engineering, by telephone on +45 9955 8404 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.