Would you like to work hands-on developing hearing aids that help people in their everyday lives?
We offer you a position where you will develop challenging mechanical parts that push the limits of size and design.
Through great design we improve quality of life
Joining GN Hearing and our mechanical team in Ballerup, you gain 15 skilled mechanical engineer colleagues. Together, we work on award-winning hearing aid solutions that enable people all over the world to hear more, do more, and be more than they ever thought possible.
Plan, develop, construct, test and document
Participating in product development projects from A to Z together with other mechanical engineers and other specialist colleagues, you develop mechanical parts of various shapes and dimensions for hearing aids. We aim at delivering to the market fast, so you will get to see your own work come to life and bring happiness to the users.
- Construct mechanical parts in 3D CAD, specifically Creo
- Participate in idea and concept generation
- Plan and perform mechanical tests
- Document your work according to our procedures as a medical device company
“Solidarity and communication is central to our team as we work closely together to develop and optimize the vibroacoustic design of our hearing aids. We are passionate about our jobs, and we are proud of the work environment we have here in our team,“ says Manager Alex Etwil.
Mechanical engineer with CAD experience
You are energetic, ambitious and ready to tackle the world of hearing aids and contribute to how we do things. You have a high attention to detail and are also eager to collaborate with many different internal stakeholders to make our products come to life, spanning from PCB specialists and designers to the production. Moreover, you:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or have similar qualifications
- Have experience with mechanical development – experience from the hearing aid, medico, telecom or similar industries is an advantage
- Have experience with CAD – preferably PTC Creo
- Speak and write English fluently – other language skills are an advantage
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than July 11, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Alex Etwil on +45 5336 4320.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.