Creative Mechanical Engineer for Test & Innovation Center
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate and creative Mechanical Engineer to our R&D department. So, what are you going to do today?
We strive to make R&D Decanters our key differentiator, and we are now looking for a passionate and creative engineer who can shape our future development of decanters in our new state-of-the-art Test & Innovation Center.
Our ambition is to strengthen our market leading position in a growing market and increase the speed of our innovation.
About the job
In close cooperation with your R & D colleagues, as well as with other departments in Alfa Laval within development and sales, you will complete the following tasks:
- Idea development, calculation, design and testing of new concepts for decanters
- Collection, analysis and reporting of measurements from machine components in laboratory and in the field
- Investigative in new technologies, materials and processes
- Cooperation with universities and external advisers
- Verification of machine components and use of materials
- Participate in Decanter concept and development projects
The job is based in Søborg/Copenhagen and involves around 20 travelling days/year.
What you know
- You hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in engineering design.
- You have a solid theoretical background in mechanics and fluid mechanics and experience with 3D construction and Additive Manufacturing.
- Fluency in English both in writing and orally.
Who you are
You are systematic and committed with an innovative and creative mindset and enjoy working in committed project teams where the tone is informal, and ideas are welcome.
You are open, communicate well with colleagues, and possess good intercultural understanding.
What’s in it for you
An exciting job where you, in collaboration with others, can optimize the design of the decanters in an international company with many contacts, a great work environment and opportunities for further development.
We believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities, and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, incl. health care arrangements.
For more information, please contact Kristian Pilemann-Lyberg, Technology Manager, R & D Decanters, +45 2777 8692
Please submit your motivated application and CV via link no later than 11 June 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.