About the position
Are you passionate about measurement technology and do you want to be a part of getting the right solutions in play, then you could be the new Measurement Technology Expert we are looking for.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Measurement Technology Expert, you will have a key role in discovering, qualifying and implementing new measurement technologies to be used in prototype turbines and on prototype component testing.
You will be the owner of some measurement technologies e.g. Fiber Optic Measurement and will use your knowledge to support internal projects in qualifying which measurement technology, equipment and methods are best suited for the given need.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an educational background within Electronic Engineering or a similar technical background, preferable with competences within Measurement Technology (Strain Gauge, Dataloggers, Calibration, Uncertainty etc.)
- You may have some knowledge within IEC 61400, especially
- IEC 61400-12 Power performance measurements
- IEC 61400-12-1 Lidar measurements
- IEC 61400-13 Measurements of mechanical loads
- You like to share your knowledge and can communicate in an easily understandable way
- You are curious and enjoy familiarizing yourself with new technology.
- You master English, both orally and written.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Peter Bredgaard Bengtson via phone +45 3037 6211.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID: (13711) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.