Metroselskabet & the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail is seeking to employ a M&E Engineer. You will be employed in our Engineering Unit, providing engineering services to a range of internal projects from planning to construction phase.
Metroselskabet & the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail has a project portfolio value of approx. 40 billion DKK. Cityringen is about to open and is the largest construction project in the city of Copenhagen's recent history. It includes 17 new stations, 3 construction shafts and 15 km. of tunneling. Other recent projects are branching-off to Nordhavn including 2 stations and one shaft, opening in 2020 and branching-off to Sydhavn including 5 stations, 1 shaft and 4,5 km of tunneling. In addition is the new Ring 3 project consisting of 28 km. of light rail and 28 stations. Furthermore, the company has a substantial long-term pipeline of projects, which will be realized successively as they are matured.
Field of Responsibility
- Review of tender designs for upcoming projects, including contract & specifications.
- Review of detailed design documents and execution documents (Method Statements, FAT/SAT Testing, etc.).
- Review of Quality and O&M documentation.
- Handling, status and organization of documents.
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines (Transportation Systems Operations, Safety, Certification, Architectural, Structural Design, and Supervision).
- Manage Contractor interface.
- Supervision and inspection on site.
- You are cooperative, and a good communicator. You are able to chair a meeting to produce productive outcomes.
- You are persistent and able to defend the Company’s position/goals in meetings with Contractors, Authorities, Neighbours and Third Party Contractors.
- You’re structured, pragmatic, and solution-oriented.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to find the correct balance between the best technical/theoretical design solutions and the practical on site applicability, with focus on administering the contractual requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering with 8+ years’ experience
- Experience working with railway / metro infrastructure
- Knowledge on electrical and mechanical system and subsystem configuration
- Able to review/check a design and provide clear, coherent feedback.
- Skills in chairing a meeting.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
Metroselskabet & the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail offers a challenging and independent job in a dynamic organization. We offer attractive wages and terms of employment, a good working environment and good colleagues.
For further information, please contact Head of Engineering, Andreas Koester, phono No. 3311 1700.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.