For our Material and Process Development Team in the Service Engineering Department for Blades, we are looking for a dedicated, and highly motivated employee to support the development of materials and process application methods on blade repairs. The department is responsible for the full validation of blade repairs, and technical support onsite during blade reparations and maintenance activities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Contribute to Material and Process Development Projects providing technical knowledge and a hands-on practical approach
- Collaborate with technical writers regarding work instructions and check lists
- Maintain and write technical documentation
- Coordinate and contribute to various material application test trials
- Collaborate with other internal departments as well as external parties
- Provide technical support to the sites during reparation and maintenance work of blades
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You possess a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemistry, Engineering, Materials Science or similar, and you value a practical hands-on approach to technical matters
- Some years of experience from wind power, automotive or aerospace industry are an advantage but not a prerequisite
- You have knowledge of blade materials such as composite, adhesives and paints
- You are self-driven with a problem-solving attitude
- You are able to handle simultaneous assignments at the same time without losing the overview
- You possess the ability to work both independently and in teams
- You are confident in working in a multicultural environment
- You are fluent in English both in writing and orally
Apply online in English for the job by clicking the link 'Ansøg'.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Erika Vigna via phone +45 3037 5586.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID (14311) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.