Manager, Global Business Intelligence
Do you have experience working with BI and are you motivated and ready to lead a team of two technical BI consultants to ensure that BI is efficien
Do you have experience working with BI and are you motivated and ready to lead a team of two technical BI consultants to ensure that BI is efficiently supporting our business. This is your opportunity!
We are currently looking for a new colleague to strengthen our technical BI organisation and ensure solution alignment with the needs of business globally. This is a hands-on-manager position and you are expected to contribute partly on a consultant level with specialist knowledge and development abilities and partly as manager with HR responsibility of two internal resources. You will report to the Global BI application owner who will support with long-term strategic decisions pertaining the BI solution.
Many interesting challenges are ahead of us and we see the need for a timely strengthening of the internal organisation. Huge upgrade projects related to our corporate applications will require our attention and a general upgrade of the Global BI system along with a possible migration to the cloud services is also expected in the foreseeable future. Additionally, we intent to increase our efforts within advanced analytics to support our descriptive BI with explanatory and predictive insights. Now, is most definitely a desirable time to onboard.
- Lead and inspire our technical BI team
- Handle HR responsibility of two highly competent technical consultants
- Be responsible of solutions in BI, based on needs from our business BI organisation
- Participate in continuous improvement of our BI solution – we primarily work with SQL og DAX in Microsoft tools like MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), SharePoint, Excel,
- Reporting services and Power BI
- Promote and catalyse our focus on creating business value with advanced analytics
- Manage sprint planning & execution
- Manage BI support
- Stay updated on new technical possibilities
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, and a combination of IT and business is preferred
- either have management experience or the motivation and abilities to venture into people management
- have a solid technical understanding of BI
- speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
If you have any questions, please contact Senior Manager, BI & CRM, Thomas F B Damsgaard, +45 7315 1736.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder