Are you a passionate team player, and would you like to manage people in the fabrication department to ensure high performance in our supply chains?
Join us and become Manager of Foundations Fabrication where you’ll be responsible for managing 15 to 20 employees. Your primary task will be to continue improving the performance of our suppliers with focus on safety, delivery, quality and end-to-end documentation.
Our global footprint is expanding, and very soon we’ll execute projects in both Europe, Asia and the US. Hence, your primary task will also be to develop changes to the way we work and how we organise ourselves, to maintain high efficiency and transparency in handling our activities.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage and develop employees to realise their full potential and achieve job satisfaction
- take initiatives for the fabrication area to support the overall offshore strategy and goals
- enhance our global perspective and enable people to navigate in the future global situation
- improve on tools and processes, having full focus on communication and collaboration with internal customers, interfacing departments, relevant stakeholders and employees
- support and enhance the Group’s policies, governance and authority rules vis-à-vis the employees.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in engineering, preferably with a background in design or production of steel structures
- have a proven track record in managing people
- possess a natural talent for open-minded collaboration
- preferably have previous experience with managing offshore steel fabrication activities
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
Furthermore, you speak and write English fluently and generally have good communication skills. You thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hans Pedersen, Director and Head of Foundations Project Management, by telephone on +45 9955 8479 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.