Join us and become Manager of the Trading & Logistics Services team where you’ll be responsible for leading a team of ten highly skilled application consultants and application architects within the field of customised applications. We work closely with our IT Global Delivery Center in Poland, where 20 skilled developers and testers work with development and maintenance of the applications in the portfolio.
We offer you a leadership position where you’ll be part of an ambitious management team and be jointly responsible for shaping the long-term value creation of IT solutions in close collaboration with the business, the IT leadership and internal and external stakeholders.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage and be a great leader for the team and all stakeholders
- be able to cut through by means of your impact and your diplomatic approach to decision makers
- manage the Application Lifecycle Management of applications, tools and products
- have a role as technical product owner for a system team within one of our Agile Release Trains (ART)
- be responsible for quality assurance, security adherence and audit processes which must be carried out with the ART teams.
Furthermore, you’ll implement DevOps processes and tools in the ART, and you’ll ensure our ability to be agile and innovative. Finally, you’ll be responsible for the IT budget and vendor management.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree
- have a proven track record in leadership, setting the agenda in a proactive and systematic manner
- are experienced in managing application operation disciplines and Application Lifecycle Management
- have extensive experience with agile software development
- are able to communicate clearly and fluently in Danish and English
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 April 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marie Jacobsen, Senior Manager of Trading, Integration & Custom Applications, by telephone on +45 99 55 82 01 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder