Are you a passionate leader and stakeholder manager ready to align and deliver our business strategy?
Join us and become Manager of the Collaboration and Productivity team where you’ll be responsible for leading and developing a team of highly skilled application consultants and application architects within the field of document management solutions across our company. We work closely with our IT delivery office in Malaysia, where our skilled developers and testers work with development and maintenance of the applications in the portfolio.
You will also support the management team and drive process improvements across the functional area Business applications.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for application management for application portfolio
- manage and be a great leader for the team and all stakeholders
- drive our ability to be agile and innovative
- be responsible for the IT budget and vendor management
- be senior supplier for IT projects, changes and services, and be application provider.
Furthermore, you’ll participate in steering committees as a senior supplier. You’ll also drive process improvement and excellence initiatives.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree
- have experience with agile software development
- have a proven leadership track record, setting the agenda in a proactive and systematic manner
- are able to communicate clearly and fluently in Danish and English
- have experience with offshore delivery teams.
Moreover, you have experience with process improvement, thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders. You possess a drive for succeeding with your team. Having experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 March 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Eva Strøbek, Senior manager for Asset, Collaboration and Energy Management, by telephone on +45 9955 8219 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.