Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Manager for Brewing Application Research, Food and Beverage, DK
Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic international workplace where your technical grounding combined with passion for applied science and business drive are valued? If so, you could be our new colleague in our Brewing department.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be responsible for leading and driving the Brewing research department currently composed of 2 research scientists, 1 Ph.D. student and 5 research associates. Together with the project teams you will be part of developing and launching new innovative products to the industry. Furthermore, will you be member of the global Leadership Team in Food and Beverage Application Research.
You will be working closely together with the Technical Service organization and key stakeholders across both Research and Technology and the Food & Beverage marketing and sales organization. You will also frequently interact with global customers and partners in the Brewing industry.
In this position you need to:
- Have a relevant educational background (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) as e.g. an engineer, food scientist, brew master, biochemist or alike and experience within the following is a clear advantage:
- Application technologies preferably Brewing related
- Developing new application assays
- Strong leadership and motivational skills are an advantage
- Proven track record with Project leadership
- Team player and strong network to R&D environments or academia to harvest and engage in new technologies
- Possess the ability to drive, innovate and inspire people around you.
- You are motivated by working proactively and drive action
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customers and partners
The position will be based out of Lyngby Denmark.
For more information please contact Rikke Festersen, phone: +45 30776232.
Application deadline: December 4th, 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.