At GreenSteam, we have developed very advanced and effective solutions to improve the fuel efficiency of the big ships that our customers operate around the globe. On these ships, our decision support solutions help captains waste less fuel and thus reduce emissions that are harmful to the environment. Our web application helps ship owners and operators understand and analyse the performance of their fleets.
At the heart of our solutions are machine learning models and algorithms - and that’s where you come in.
You will take responsibility of designing, implementing and improving models, algorithms, as well as visualisations of data and analyses.
You will work closely with our product owners, machine learning experts, and developers.
- Design and implement machine learning (ML) models and algorithms
- Analyse data and automate intuitive visualisations
- Integrate ML algorithms into production software
- Proficient in English
- Passionate about machine learning
- Relevant Master’s degree or PhD
- Strong general programming skills
- Absolute superiority in core ML models and techniques
- Industrial experience with ML implementations
- Experience with data visualisation
- Motivated by teamwork with skilled teammates
- Experience with Google Tensorflow and/or pyTorch
- Python programming
- Experience with GIT
- Anything relating to ships is an advantage
What can you learn?
- Innovative approach to efficiency management
- How do sea vessels operate
- How to model physical phenomena around the topics of sea, weather, vessel design, etc.
- Detect unusual data, fixing data, interpolate physical data
- Analytical and creative approach towards difficult data
- Develop hybrid models
- Deepen your ML skills
- Learn directly from PhD experts in the field
Your place of work will be Vejle or København
If you would like to employ your unique skills to help us save even more fuel for our customers and reduce the harmful emissions of the global shipping fleet - apply, now.
Working at GreenSteam
- Build custom bleeding edge Machine Learning and Big Data solutions
- Enjoy a culture of companionship and constant improvements
- Work is meaningful on a global scale - our solutions reduce fuel consumption, pollution and CO2 emissions
- Constantly encounter new equipment and challenges every customer and vessel is different and there is always something new to learn
- Help transport the marine industry into the modern era
- Flat organization where persons are treated as equals whos ideas and opinions matter
- Work-life balance and health - we have a contagious ‘sporting spirit’ in our team
What does GreenSteam offer?
- Real BIG 'toys' to play with - the biggest ocean-going vessels
- The joy of creating real and valuable solutions
- Work-life balance and family values
- Respect for people and their needs
- Excellent working environment includes:
- lunch break with a proper meal,
- game room (Xbox, Steam, foosball, etc.)
- grove budget
- Working hours flexibility
- Decent salary, scaling with skills
- Remote work possibility
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.