At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Would you like to work with logistics planning and inventory control on a global scale? And do you want to become a SAP Super User, helping us optimise our processes to meet business requirements and support colleagues worldwide?
You will join 30 colleagues in Global Order Fulfilment with teams in both Denmark and Hungary. From our office in Kolding, you will participate in daily operations to ensure optimal order fulfilment to our internal and B2B customers across global warehouses and markets.
As our future SAP Super User, you will participate in our ongoing journey to simplify, stabilise and align our business processes within logistics. For instance, by contributing with your ideas and expertise, you will help automate manual procedures, freeing up time for future projects.
“You can expect a highly complex and exciting set-up, where you’ll have the opportunity to put your stamp on our processes,” says Logistics Manager Dennis Jacobsen.
Concretely, you will:
- Prioritise, plan and follow up on orders
- Interact with distribution partners to ensure product availability and timely delivery
- Analyse KPIs to secure optimal performance and identify potential for optimisations
- Engage in projects with colleagues from across the organisation to improve and develop business processes
As a person, you have a systematic and analytical approach to your work, making you able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and secure on-time delivery. Furthermore, your strong understanding of business processes and systems enables you to identify opportunities for development. Additionally, you:
- Have some experience with logistics planning, inventory control and warehouse optimisation
- Are fluent in MS Office, especially Excel - knowledge of Power BI is a plus
- Have experience with international stakeholder communication on all levels
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently
- May have experience with SAP, though it is not a requirement, as we are happy to provide the necessary training to enhance your skills
- May have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, economics and business administration or similar
You will become a part of a global function and have a high level of interaction with colleagues across the organisation, such as our central planning department and market logistics team. We facilitate lifelong learning opportunities for our employees and by joining the SAP Super User team, you will get to develop your skills over time - perhaps becoming a subject matter expert (SME).
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Dennis Jacobsen, Logistics Manager, by telephone on +45 2618 2079 or Anita Byskov, Logistics Manager, on +45 2895 4369.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible. We review applications on an ongoing basis and will fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.