Cyrix is hiring a Linux developer intern who can helps us with the Linux system configuration and development. An eager and a fast learner.
This position supports the development of the Cyrixio Experience platform. We bring the next generation customer experience for the retailers by using computer vision technologies.
You will maintain continuously develop, Build and Release Infrastructure used to develop and deploy a variety of software frameworks and software application products.
You will be part of a development of 5 people (back-end and front-end) and actively contribute to our stand ups as well as demo meetings.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Experience with Gitlab Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure
- Experience working with bitbucket
- Linux development experience
- Experience with automation tools like Saltstack is a must
- Experience with common build tools and products such as Make & Autotools
- Experience with building and installing Linux RPMs
- Experience with building/configuring/using repositories
- Experience with bitbucket for source code management
- Experience with producing software builds & releases using a combination of above mentioned tool suites
- Familiarity with Atlassian tool suites (JIRA and Confluence)
- Experience developing in C++, Python, and Jenkins
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Nvidia architecture CONTAINERYARD Docker services
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile development process
Does is sounds interesting? Then please apply and we will carefully review your application.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.