Imagine a future where you’ll be translating business, security, and regulatory requirement into secure architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
Join us in this role where you’ll build security practices, guidelines, and blueprints, in cooperation with the security governance and risk unit, as well as the security analytics and threat intelligence units. With this foundation you’ll be engaging business units and global IT and OT teams in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients. Specialising in cloud security, you’ll lead the formulation and implementation of our security standard and implementation in the cloud.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of CyberSec Architecture and Consultancy where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for our cloud security. As part of the Security Architecture team, you’ll interact with all part of the organisation, across many countries, time zones, and cultures.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and advising our IT department and business units on adopting and implementing new technologies and services securely across the globe
- defining, developing, and implementing minimum security requirements for infrastructure, platforms, and applications, based on their risk profiles
- defining, developing, and implementing scalable security architectures to support our business growth and digital innovation
- formulating requirements toward vendors when procuring services and software, as well as approving vendors’ proposed solutions
- evangelising our security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints throughout the organisation, helping colleagues to build secure solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a deep understanding of cloud security, secure configuration, and on-going compliance and posture management besides of how best to integrate this with agile development practices
- have a solid understanding of the entire stack from networking to the application layer
- have a solid understanding of IT security, including the challenges and trade-offs involved
- have good communication skills, and can engage with people of different backgrounds and different levels of technical insight.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joel Vest, Head of Cyber Security Arc. & Cons. COE, on +4599554850 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.